Monkey Man and some bits and pieces

January 01, 2012

This is Monkey Man - one of my homemade gifts for Christmas.  This one was made for my little nephew, Hamish.
Another Hop Skip Jump pattern.  I also made one for my other nephew, sporting navy overalls - but I didn't manage to get a picture in the Christmas mayhem. 
Here is a dress I made for Isabella's little friend - also for Christmas.  I made the pattern up - just shirring around the top and some little tie straps.  I added scalloped lace along the hems and pockets.
Issie unwrapping her Kangaroo and Joey (see post below for details of their creation).
Back from a lovely week in Warrnambool.  Beautiful weather. Arrived home to Melbourne yesterday to four days of 35 + degrees - not fun.  Thank goodness for air conditioning.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. That shirred dress is ADORABLE!!!! I'm sure Monkey Man will be loved by his new owner... very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it makes my day☼